Friday, March 29, 2013

Water Water Everywhere

This is one of my favourite ideas, though I am penning it down now, but it has been there with me since long, and considering how obvious this idea is, I am sure there will be many like me, who might have thought of this at some time or other.

Now this idea comes from the fact that 70% of earth is occupied by oceans and still we are coming across a problem of defeciency of one of the most spread across and abundant natural resource " Water". why?

Well the answer is also as obvious as the question is, this water is not usable, its salty, then I have one more question still why cant't it be purified or can it be purified to the level of mass usage.Just Imagine if it can be done..

Just Imagine, if there was a seperate connection to each household that particularly supplies sea water, and like we have water purifiers in almost every household, we have purifiers with additional capability of  turning sea water in to usable water, I am not sure if this idea is taking place across the NPD department of any company, or being researched upon or has already taken place, but going by my knowledge this has not happened yet and I feel enough excited to Just Imagine what change it can bring, have heard stories of people dying because of lack of water, how much amount of security it will bring for generations to come...

Would love to know if this is happening in any part of the world,though I will still be very particular about using water sensibly, it will be  pleasant to have a new beginning.As of now we are exactly in a situation where there is "water water everywhere, no water to drink". Just Imagine if the second part of this statement can be modified a little.

1 comment:

  1. supper like seriously best one.... this should be practical....

    ReplyDelete